.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jersey Shore Power Rankings Week 8: No One Likes A Slopopotamus

The title is a note for all the smokeshows and the guys in Eau Claire this weekend. With the festivities happening on Saturday, I am sure it will deliver at least one slopopotamus amongst my friends. As always, I hope it's not me. Somewhat of an uneventful episode, but some had nice scoring still. If you need the categories to follow along, they are here
1.) Vinny: Last Week-1st Total Points Scored (205)
How He Scored: 15JA 14Q 5S 3D
Overall Thoughts: Vinny went back to his womanizing ways this week even though I wouldn't have touch that girl with a 90 foot pole, but whatever it gets the job done I guess. I do think he won the prank war with Snooki by having the best rooster block of the show's history. Vinny got sweet payback and I really hope that bro knew it was coming, he deserved it for his prior actions.  

2.) Pauly D: LW-2nd TPS (191)
How He Scored: 14Q 11JA 3D
Overall Thoughts: I would have to look back at all of the episodes, but I am fairly confident Pauly has got the line 'CABS ARE HERE!!!!' in every episode. He does it in various ways such as this week were he trampled the lovesac.  I wish I went to Milwaukee where you have to take cabs to the bars so I could yell it on a frequent basis, but then again, I say it for the hell of it up here without needing to take cabs.  

3.) The Situation: LW-4th TPS (162)
How He Scored: 24Q 7JA 3D -2RB -3BAN
Overall Thoughts: Sitch had an interesting episode because he told Snooks about Vinny's prank and attempted a robbery on Pauly's ex-girlfriend. Maybe Ronnie was right about him not having guy code.  But Sitch came up with two classic quotes about the class of grenades and slopopotamus. The class of grenades will be a great barometer for guys to know how bad it was or could have been. For example, 'Man I nearly went home with a grenade.' 'Oh yeah? Where would she rank?' 'I would say a submarine, it was bad.'  As stated before, I enjoyed the Slopopotamus.  

4.) Snooki: LW-5th TPS (150)
How She Scored: 11Q 5S 4JA 3HU 3D -4A
Overall Thoughts:This is a note to all women. Do not talk about pooping to men, or on national television. It is a conversation that needs to stay between the sexes. I never would openly tell a girl about my bowel movements nor should women like Snooki did this week. 

5.) Ronnie: LW- 3rd TPS 145)
 How He Scored: 9Q 6JA -6C
Overall Thoughts: Last week Ronnie rose to the top of the charts like he was the mid-major upstart team, then fell like a sack of bricks with his crying outbursts. Look bro, you are in a shit relationship and you are famous around Seaside. It will not be hard to get over her, stop acting like Mr. Mopes and do some work at Karma. I am the Knute Rockne of Guido pep talks.    

6.) JWoww: LW-6th TPS (122)
How She Scored: 6OC 3Q 3D
Overall Thoughts: A boring night for JWoww, but she did say on George Lopez (why is he still on TV?) that she is reconsidering doing Playboy.  That is great news for us all. As Sitch gave her a piggyback ride, she said her boobs weighed 10 pounds. It got me thinking, how much do they weigh?  4-6 maybe?

7.) Deena: LW- 7th TPS (108)
How She Scored: 7JA 5A 4OC 3Q -3C
Overall Thoughts: Deena got sick and tired of being the butt of the Shore House jokes, but she puts herself out there, no question about it. When you are that open and become a slopopotamus when you drink, you deserve it. Sorry to say.  

8.) Sammi: LW-8th TPS (32)
How She Scored: -6C
Overall Thoughts:  Sammi cried twice. That's it and she comes back this week I believe so now that Carmelo saga is over, this is our only national nightmare.  

-Charlie.