.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A SnoTap Announcement



I wanted to do this for our 1000th post, but things got complicated so I waited until this morning. Here is our new logo, and it is one of many things that will be changing in the near future. Over the summer, someone with more computer knowledge than me will build us a website (if you are interested, contact me here: snotap12@gmail.com, we will pay a small fee, which could be beers and strippers). Also there has always been the desire to do a podcast, so I would like to start that this summer as well.  The other addition will be another new writer, Tim straight outta Madtown for more Badger coverage but some other stuff too. 

The logo is the start of a new era here at Sports News On Tap. If you have been reading us for the last 9 months, thank you so much, I appreciate every reader.  If you are just coming here for the first time, like our page on Facebook and join the bandwagon now before everyone else does.   

-Charlie.