.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Elite Eight Picks Part Deux

Well I went 0 for 2 yesterday, and I woke up later than I wanted to so I am going to basically give you a three sentence prediction. Likely, more to come from us today with the first Half Assed Previews (HAP) for Major League Baseball and the latest Brewer trade.

11.) VCU v. 1.) Kansas- In no way should I doubt the Rams in this game. CBS executives woke up from nightmares watching the Rams play the Butler Bulldogs in the Final Four.  The Rams need to come out firing threes if they want to win. The Jayhawks just need a good performance out of the Morris Twins and Thomas Robinson. I think if Tyshawn Taylor plays well, this could be a long day for the Rams. Kansas pulls away late. KU 80-70

4.) Kentucky v. 2.) North Carolina- The Wildcats are on a roll, and I love everything they are doing right now. I think Jorts Harrellson will be a problem for the skinny Tar Heels inside. If I am North Carolina, I am taking it right at the Cats' big man trying get him in foul trouble. I think Brandon Knight hits another big shot late and the Cats head back to the Final Four.  UK 91-89

-Charlie.