.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jersey Shore Power Rankings Week 4: Fake Ronnie Deserves The Title Belt

There were big news in the J-Shore this week as the next season will be located in Italy. I love it, great idea and can't wait to see what kind of trouble they get into in the country that looks like a boot.  In case you forgot any of the categories or new to the site, here you go.



1.) Pauly D:  Last Week (3rd) Total Points Score (96)
How He Scored: 30Q 13JA 2FP
Overall Thoughts:  Pauly and Vinny were just tremendous this episode. The rumor is that Snooki and JWoww will get their own show, but these two clowns should as well.  The Fake Ronnie scenes were one of the funniest moments in Jersey Shore history.  I don't think I have ever experience something like that in my life, but damn was it funny.  I also enjoyed his commentary as 'Snooki's poof' and 'JWoww's boobs'.  There were three really good scenes this week that had me laughing throughout and those two stole the show.

2.) Vinny: LW (2nd) TPS (94)
How He Scored: 18Q 15JA 2FP
Overall Thoughts:  The other great thing that the 'Pauly and Vinny Show' did was blatantly mock JWoww and Snooki when Deena was hooking up with 'Fake Ronnie'.  It was beyond classic because they came damn near close to nailing that scene from Miami verbatim.  Also any man that gets suffocated by JWoww's boobs gets a thumbs up by me.  I couldn't find the video so instead I give you them doing the Dougie.



3.) The Situation: LW (1st) TPS (74)
How He Scored: 9Q 3JA 2FP
Overall Thoughts: Sitch was nonexistent in this episode, but I expect him to come back with a vengeance tonight. I hate to say this, but is he the weak link in MVP? I mean why wasn't he involved in the Flip Cam stuff? On another note, I think he is the real wild card in Italy. I am not sure how they will react to his attitude in Europe.

4.) Snooki: LW (4th) TPS (67)
How She Scored: 9Q 5D 5S 2JA -2BW
Overall Thoughts:  Snooks had to deal with the 'i'm not mad, but disappointed' from her pops' after coming home from jail.  No one likes that, and then her buddy JWoww hooked her up with some bro who looks like he has about as much as intelligence as a Chia Pet. Real up and down show for Snooks.

5.) JWoww: LW (5th) TPS (56)
How She Scored: 9JA 6OC 3Q 3HU -3C
Overall Thoughts: Do you think when JWoww found her hard drive stolen, she knew right then and there, her naked body will be all over the internet? I mean c'mon you can't tell me she isn't taking pictures of herself. But I did like her attitude towards her whipping boy Tom as she put the exclamation point on my original stance that she wears the pants in the relationship.

6.) Denna: LW (6th) TPS (38)
How She Scored: 9Q 6JA 3HU -3C
Overall Thoughts:  Deena attempted to go out with M.V.P. and was successful.  Can we find a girl in Eau Claire to go out with S.E.C. like that? I mean if we can find a girl who just bring more smokes to us, we will be even bigger rockstars than we already are in this small town. If you are interested, just let one of us know. On another note, I am really happy she fulfilled her fantasies with 'Fake Ronnie'.

7. Ronnie: LW (7th) TPS (25)
How He Scored: 13JA 2FP
Overall Thoughts: The fact that he knew 'Fake Ronnie' made it that much more funny.  Additionally, he calls him out for having a girlfriend who is also named Sam. Classic.  Real or Fake, that is great television right there. I also enjoyed him calling out JWoww because he is right.

8. Sammi: LW (8th) TPS (-14)
How She Scored:
Overall thoughts:  She was out of the entire episode pretty much and we had a great show... coincidence? I think not!

-Charlie.