.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

When Did We Trade Fisher?

Sorry for the lack of comments over the past game or so. Something about two kids, the shingles and IBS never equls a lot of time to sit at the computer...but my thoughts have been with the Jazz for sure....well that and my Pats taking out Indy today in a thriller. 9-0!
Anyhow, we just wrapped up the first half and I thought I would put my two cents in. Although sloppy, I thought we finished pretty strong. I love when Ron-Ron plays and what is the deal with Boozers passing? Lovin' it. Is there a team in the league that shoots more 15-18 footers that the Jazz? The good news is we are hitting them tonight, but honestly, who shoots that shot? If you shoot that shot in a pick up game don't you have to take your own ass out? Oh well, if it's working, why not huh?
Well, here's to the second half and my oxy-cotin kicking in. Chances are I will be out like a light before I ever get a chance to hear the Subway Sub of the Game. I will have to make my final comments tomorrow morning. Hopefully we are 3-1 by then. Goodnight boys.