.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

11.4.07 Jazz @ Lakers


Let's keep this short and honest.

Jazz simply didn't come to play. This game was sloppy from the get-go. I am realizing that the Jazz defense is poor at best. They have given up a lot of points already this season. I don't have time to look up the stats, but I am guessing they are giving up well over 100+ a game. I agree with Brock in that we shot nothing but long jumpers all night while LA was getting lay up after lay up. Deron played well, but for about three minutes of the game, he was a scrub compared to Farmar. Farmar is much quicker than I recalled. He will have a good season.

The game lacked emotion. Quiet arena. Poor execution by both teams. In the end it was a forgettable loss and a mediocre win. I am disappointed with the Jazz sitting at 2-2 at this point. There was no real reason they shouldn't have won this game and been 3-1.

Final Score: Jazz 109 Lakers 119
What the score felt like: Jazz 56 Lakers 61