.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

11.8.07 Mitch @ Riverbend w/ Pace

1st Half

I went and played Riverbend this morning by myself. It was great. I think I shot a 34 (there may have been some second and third shots in there). Had a great round and it was a beautiful day.

2nd Half

As I was walking to my car I saw a large white man. It was none other than Utah Jazz pre and post game commentator Pace Mannion. I told him about our blog and he said he would bring it up on the next Pre-Game show. I don't think I believe him. His buddy took a picture for me.

Pace was really nice. He asked me how I played (which I lied about of course) and how the course was playing. I was impressed with how down to earth he was. Not like he is a super celebrity, but I would consider him a local sports celebrity.

Final Score: Mitch 41 (With 6 Mulligans) Pace 37 (I took a few strokes off because he was just so cool about the whole thing)