.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Millsap sent to the D-League. Will play for the Utah Flash


It's official. John Millsap will be in a Utah Flash uniform this upcoming season. Nobody will be more proud than our own blogger Ron Boone. Booner is currently the VP of Marketing for the J.Millsap Fan Club.

Here is John's personal website: http://www.jmillsap.com/ (I'm serious. Check out the photos section.)





I imagine a conversation similar to this one:

John: Hey Paul, you think I should get one'a dos sebwites...i mean websites?
Paul: Are you asking me for money again?
John: You know I'm good fo it. Aight? Hey momma....
Mom Millsap: Yes suga pie
John: You still got those clippings from the paper when I was in high school and tearing it up at University of Texas-San Antonio? I's gonna put dem on my new word wide wep pages.
Mom Millsap: Sure do suga.
John: Paul, can I borrow some lettuce (cash) to buy a scanner?
Paul: Are you asking me for money again?
John: You know I'm good fo it. Aight? Hey momma can you go wif me to the office depot?
Mom Millsap: Sure thing suga.
Paul: Please don't embarass me anymore John. Take off that Jazz jersery and quit signing my name.
John: Who you tripping Paul? Boy I gonna be tearing it up at da Flash, and real soon I gonna get mine. And it's you gonna be axing me fo lettuce (money)!

I could go on and on. This family need a reality show as of yesterday! Can you imagine the conversations between big brother and little brother? We need to get with Good Things Utah and get those two on the show. Talk about a tear jerker.