.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Skull Betrayal Dude = Fearless Love?

<<boozer family.JPG>>
Eric Neel of ESPN put an interesting article together about Carlos Boozer and his son's sickle cell anemia. Good article. The title at the top is just slightly creepy.

I would love to type a quick editorial praising Carlos for being a great person. But there is a part of me that just won't allow me to do it. I won't go into details, but it's the result of something I saw first hand.

I wish Carmani the best in his healing and growth process. I hope having his family back in SLC puts Carlos in NBA mode and he is able to capture his regular season dominance and transfer it to the playoffs.

Here is a link to the article.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=boozers