.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Matt @ Hardwood Paroxysm LOVES THE JAZZ!

I had to type that just to get a stir out of him. Finally a website he can't control.

Though you TBJ fans might like the Season Preview of the Utah Jazz over at HP.

I have to admit, he brings it...and he brings it hardcore. I actually agree with his assessment of AK. Matt hates the Jazz. True Blue Jazz hates the Rockets and Nuggets. Booner hates his man nippers. It's all in the circle of life. It's okay to disagree.

SLC Dunk didn't find it funny at all.

I really don't care either way. However I did ask Matt personally to reconsider one of his comments. I know he's a Hornets fan and I can't wait for the back-and-forth we'll get when these two teams meet in the post season.

Let the Jazz ripping begin!

(Please visit Hardwood Paroxysm and let him know your thoughts so he believes me when I tell them there is a Jazz Nation.)

Wow, we even got a follow-up article. Not every fanbase can say that.