.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I NEED MY JAZZ FIX

Good night, is the NBA season over? I can't remember the last time the Jazz played! (or Horny blogging?)I know this will only get worse after tonight due to the all INTENSE NBA All-Star game. By the way did D*WILL make it??? Anyhow, I need my Jazz fix, it has been way too long! I can only handle so much quality time with the wife watching her favorite TV show "American Idol". Thank Goodness the Jazz are on tonight! I wouldn't even care if they were playing the Utah Flash, anything has to be better than watching that whacked out crazy lady on American Idol! There aren't enough meds to make that lady normal. I would like to see the Jazz go into the NBA All-Star weekend on a roll, they need this game against Seattle. I picture the game being close, but I do see a Jazz victory, with them pulling away at the end.

Jazz 105
Seattle 98

I would like to see a poll on what Major Sports League has the worst All-Star Game? (NBA, NFL, or MLB) I do NOT include Hockey for the fact NO ONE watching it, well until the NHL finals when Booner pulls out his Sid Crosby Penguins jersey.