.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, February 4, 2008

D-Will Vs. CP3

Never has one person needed a Jazz victory more than I do tonight. Most of you know I am a die-hard Patriots fan and for the past 24 hours I have had nothing but images of Eli Manning celebrating thrown in my face. I have asked myself a million times, why do we get so attached to one team. It is amazing how your team(s) can make or brake your day, week, month and in my case, most likely the next year. As I drove into work today I drove past a pick-up truck with a Notre Dame Football license plate frame and thought, well, it could be worse. However, then I drove by some jack-ass who just applied his shiny New York Giants decal at 9pm last night. It was obvious because that same guy had decals for the San Antonio Spurs, Boston Red Sox, UCONN's Womans B-Ball Team and Roger Federer.
Anyhow, enough of my whining , this is a Jazz blog, and we are the hottest team in the league right now and there is nothing I need more than the taste of victory. A win tonight would be huge for my moral.....that is until I lay my head down on my 18-1 Patriot's pillow:(



Here's to tonight's battle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM9yheU376Q&feature=related

I really feel we can take these guy's, not just tonight, but anytime. What a matchup though. Look at how similar our numbers are:

http://www.nba.com/games/20080204/NOHUTA/preview.html?nav=scoreboardhome#stats

The starters are nearly a push but our bench is where we have the advantage. Let's hope Korver is light's out tonight and Harpring and the rest of the Bench can hand it to them.
I am sure this game means a lot to D-Will, as it does to all of us Jazz fans. There is nothing we would love more than to see D-Will take it to the Media's Golden Boy.
C.B. Jack will be live in the E.S.A tonight and he better have a full report on the blog tomorrow.

My Prediction: Jazz: 103 Hornets: 99

Oh, and C.B. don't get involved in any of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BFagNMB30w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVoHJ_9_IE&NR=1