.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Are you kidding me?

So I'm doing my daily cruise on Hardwood Paroxysm, and I run into this post from Hoopsvibe.

Is this guy for real? Chris Paul and David West over D-Will and Booze Hound?

I tried to keep a cool head and finish the article without punching my computer. This was just the venom I needed to stay up late and post. I understand that New Orleans is having a great season and I will be the first to say CP3 is an MVP candidate.

NEWSFLASH: So is Deron. I'm not sure why Deron doesn't get the MVP pub. Oh right, it's because he plays with another All-Star in Boozer. And Paul plays with a "good thing the game is in our stadium this year" All-Star in West. So what gives?

I'm done with the All-Star snub, because I really think most people outside of New Orleans agree that Deron should have been in that game.

You know what I want this post to do? Create some comments. We would love to hear what you, our reader, thinks of Paul and West being a better duo than Deron and Boozer. Please leave a comment and state your case. The best comment will win the opportunity to be a guest blogger on any Jazz topic (it's the best I can do). So let's hear it My Utah Jazz fans...and other people wo agree with me.