.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thank you Atlanta!

Thanks to the Atlanta Hawks, the Jazz and Nuggets go into tomorrow nights game with just one game separating them in the standings. Yes, I may be making a bigger deal out of this game than I should, especially considering it's the first of four games between the two, plus there is a lot of season left for either team to distance themselves from the other. However, I have to say I was pretty pumped to see the Hawks take the Nuggets last night.
That is two losses in a row for the Nuggets and four wins in a row for the Good Guys. (No offense to the Nugg Doctor.) Now if we could just get the Blazers to lose 12 in a row I think we will be in good shape.
I'll save the speculation and predictions for tomorrow nights game for later, but the question I have for everyone, is who would you consider to be the Jazz biggest rival? (And is Jazz plural by itself? ...you know like Deer or Fish....or do you say Jazz's. I would say it's plural by itself but hey, I want to make it clear that I am a Car Salesman not a school teacher. Eye amm knot tht smurt.)
Maybe C.B. Jack can make this a poll, or not. But I would narrow it down to these three:
1. Denver
B. Golden State
III. San Antonio
and L.A. Lakers
and Houston
and maybe Sacramento.
I wish we had an established rival so every time we played that rival we could get drunk and go to work dressed in our Jazz shirts...which I am sure Whistle Nuts is wearing right now....and paint our faces. If you have a huge rivalry game it seems you can just get away with stuff like that. Unlike the time we played the Wizards and I came in wearing my Jazz Shirt, Jazz Hat, Jazz Fleece Pajama Pants and Slippers and everyone here at work was like...."oh, do the Jazz play today." So, I think us Jazz bloggers need to get something going and even if it never gets any bigger than this Blog at least we will know there are a few people that care. Well, until next time.
Booner