.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Are we dillusional fans?

I dont want to come off as being a Debbie downer, but I think that we might want to re-evaluate our judgements of this Jazz team. According to our poll on this blog the majority of our voters seem to think that the Jazz are going to win by 10 or more points in Portland tonight. Just in case you forgot, the Jazz are 1 - 9 in their last 10 road games and were inventing new ways to lose each time. One game it was a last second shot (Heat), the next it was blowing a 10 point lead with 4 minutes to go (Atlanta) and then in others it was just not showing up and getting the holy crap beaten out of them (Los Angeles). All of the losses included stupid turnovers, poor foul shooting and zero defensive effort. Don't get me wrong, I hope the Jazz pull this one out tonight, heaven knows they need it, but I for am going into it with no expectaions for a win. This is the reallity of being a Jazz fan in 2008.

My prediction for the game - Jazz by 12. :)