.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Good News.....Bad News

So I was on http://www.espn.com/ when I noticed this link:



I remember a month or so ago when D-Will was always one of the top Guards mentioned in this discussion. However, due to the lack of effort by the Jazz and abundance of turnovers by Deron, he is no longer in the conversation. Son of a Bi$#@!


The good news, however, take a look at the poll on the bottom right: At least he made the poll itself, plus even better, as of 11:05 this morning, he was ahead of Tony Parker which, in my mind, is as good as an all-star vote.


Side Note: So I have found out that the Jazz are pretty lousy on NBA Live 2008. (I know it has nothing to do with me. Besides I am still playing on Rookie mode.) They are only a 77 out of 100 as far as team rating goes. I won my first game against Golden State, but then lost four straight. I was losing them just like the real Jazz...or the team that claims they are the NBA's very own Utah Jazz. I would have a great three quarters but lose the game due to poor play in one quarter. (This is even after I traded Giri for Korver, however, I only had to give up a second round pick...nice work O'Conner.) So, last night I was so mad I dropped Jason Hart and picked up Mo Williams. Deron got into early foul trouble so I had to bring Mo Williams in. He single handily won the game for my Virtual Jazz.

So, my point to all of this...two points actually. 1. Maybe we should go get Mo Williams back... and B. Trying to escape to the virtual world for a taste of victory isn't that easy. If your real life team sucks....chances are so does your team on the video game.