.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, April 28, 2008

What's My Name?

Just when I thought I could not despise T-Mac anymore than I already do, I hear this:

"After the Jazz won game 4 to put the Rockets backs squarely to the wall, Mr. 4th Quarter (T-Mac), said in the post game press conference that he couldn’t remember how to pronounce D-Will’s name. “Is it Der-ron...Deron..What is it..”, Mr. 4th quarter proclaimed." (Source: http://www.1280kzn.com/)


Tracy, please! What are you doing? Is it not bad enough that you are one game away of losing, yet another, first round match up? Now you go and try to insult D-Will. You know his name Mc-Teary. You know it and I know it. We were there last year when he beat you in Game 7. And if your memory cannot go back that far, certainly you can remember this:



Sit down T-Mac. I'm not saying this series is in the bag. It's the Jazz, anything can happen. But when you are down 3-1 to a team that has shut you down, the last thing you want to do is light a fire under the one player that has dominated every game. Who knows though, us Jazz fans may thank you for it. Let's just wait and see.

Booner