.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Utah Jazz Marketing Machine at Work

I dont know if anyone has meandered over to the Jazz's home page at http://www.utahjazz.com/, but I highly recommend it. I got the chills watching the intro, one might even say that I had spiritual experience watching it. (Que the Elders nodding in unison and thinking this guy is golden.)

For tonight's game I wonder if the Rockets have anything left to give? That loss was pretty demoralizing for them. Their star player is making excuses and they are all hoping and praying that a guy that goes by "Skip to my Lou" can pull a Willis Reed and make a difference in the series after being down with an injury. I am sorry guys, but if you think Rafer Alston is going to make a difference in this series then I have some nice beach front property in Salt Lake for you to look at. There is a reason that the Jazz tanked (at least that is what we are calling it now) so badly against the Spurs in the last game of the season. We own you at every position and most importantly between the ears. You know it and we know it so lets just get this series over with and move onto bigger and better things.

Three predictions for you:

1 - The Jazz get another double digit victory tonight.
2 - Tracy McGrady cry's and blames the ball boys for not passing him the ball correctly in warm-ups.
3 - The Jazz sweep the series on Saturday night at home.

And last, but not least here is a song to chear you up Rockets Fan - http://1280thezone.com/images/uploads/audio/RocketsFan2008.mp3