.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I need to get this off my chest

1 - Eff you refs! (47 free throws for the Kings, 22 for the Jazz.)
2 - Eff you John Salmons! (You are not that good, just got lucky lst night.)
3 - Eff you Ron Artest! (He's just a dux bag.)
4 - Eff you the guy sitting behind Boler and Boone all night saying "In your face Sloan" so loud that everyone could hear it!
5 - Eff you Brad Miller! (You are not black, stop wearing corn-rows and head bands. http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2643/bradmillercornwy5.jpg)
6 - Eff you Jazz defensive effort! (Thanks for not even trying to stop somebody last night)

OK, now I feel a little better. However, I am officially scared to see what happens against San Antonio if that is how the Jazz are going to be playing on this road trip. I hope Sloan lights them up like Temple Square at practice today. I bet he breaks the all time record for most F-bombs in a sentence. And just when I thouhgt that bench might be okay, they get hammered by John Salmons and Francisco Garcia.